Xem bài viết riêng lẻ
Cũ 08-06-2012, 11:41 PM
nhatlinhdn nhatlinhdn đang online

Tham gia ngày: May 2012
Bài gửi: 1.562
Mặc định

Smart Profiles for S80
SmartProfiles by SmartAppz enables all Nokia 9210(i) Communicator users to switch the settings of their profiles automatically by timer control.
Any user of a mobile phone and/or the Nokia 9210(i) Communicator has made his own experiences with following situations: You are in your office, at a meeting or at dinner and suddenly your mobile device disturbs you: incoming call! “Not now!†is all you think and often enough the interruption puts you into an embarrassing situation. Another example: You are lying in bed, almost sleeping after a hard day of work, and again the Communicator is ringing, because you forgot to switch off “your favourite toyâ€â€¦ terrible!
It is understandable, that you expect your Communicator to automatically change the profile settings, for example a silent mode at night or at work. Unfortunately the Nokia series 9210, 9210i and 9290 are not equipped with this feature. By the way, the earlier Nokia 9110 Communicator did have an automatic timer, but Nokia saved on this useful tool at the current top device. But no need to worry: SmartProfiles integrates this feature in your smartphone

SmartProfiles enables you to automatically switch the profiles of your Nokia 9210(i) Communicator by selecting time (24 hours) and/or weekday (Monday – Sunday): You simply choose any time of day and any weekday (e.g. daily, office days, weekend, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and SmartProfiles will switch and activate the profile automatically at the selected time.
SmartProfiles supports the six integrated profiles of your device and furthermore any customised profile as well as ring tones. The automatic switch of the profiles will be confirmed on the Communicator device and on the display of your mobile phone.
Main functions of SmartProfiles:
Timer-controlled switch and activation of the Nokia 9210(i) Communicator profile settings
Switches the profiles by selecting time of day and weekday
Supports customised profiles
Confirms switch of profile setting on the device and the display
User-friendly interface
Minimum use of memory capacity.
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->