Đăng kýDanh sách thành viênLịchBài gửi hôm nayĐánh dấu là đã đọcHỏi đáp
10/5/2010
SangNhuong.com
Chợ thông tin Äiện thoại di Ä‘á»™ng Việt Nam: dienthoaididong.sangnhuong.com

Hãy cùng nhau xây dựng
Diễn đàn thông tin điện thoại di động Việt Nam
NgÆ°á»i đăng: SN

Trở lại   Chợ thông tin Ä‘iện thoại di Ä‘á»™ng Việt Nam > ỨNG DỤNG - TRÃ’ CHÆ I - HƯỚNG DẪN SỬ DỤNG > iPhone > Chia sẻ kinh nghiệm
Trả lời

Công cụ bài viết Tìm trong chủ đề này Kiểu hiển thị
Cũ 06-05-2013, 09:08 AM
dugarco dugarco đang online

Tham gia ngày: May 2012
Bài gửi: 1.571
Mặc định Software unlock Iphone

Gởi anh em diễn dàn, hiện nay đã có software unlock Iphone, chỉ cần ONE CLICK là ok.

"No need to copy files to the iPhone, just upload the unlock.xpl application with ibrickr and hit unlock"

** Nghiên cứu ibrickr thêm tại đây: http://cre.ations.net/creation/ibrickr

KHông nên tốn $150 để Unlock của Tân à Long???

Thành công, anh em vui lòng ấn "THANKS" để tôi phát huy nhé
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->

CHUYÊN MỤC ÄƯỢC TÀI TRỢ BỞI
Cũ 06-05-2013, 09:08 AM
vnbcp vnbcp đang online

Bài gửi: 1.527
Mặc định

Cách nữa nhưng phải dùng MAC mới xài được.
iPhone Unlock in 7 Easy Steps

Loading ...

The wait is over. For me that wait was painfully long as I bought an iPhone on launch day only to have to wait until just a few minutes ago to make my first phone call. I passed the time by following the exploits of the guys in #iphone.unlock on undernet who were brave enough to open their iPhone and apply George Hotz’s now infamous hardware hack. But the real juice was in unlocking your iPhone from AT&T without the need to open it. None of that would have happened without the hard work of many different people and groups inlcuding the iPhone Dev Team, the dozens of testers and code wizards in IRC (Daeken, geohot, zappaz, gray, Harros, guest184 etc), and of course the guys at iphonesimfree for discovering the buffer exploit that unlocked the phones to begin with. *Editor: This post was modified heavily to include a much more detailed iPhone unlocking tutorial. Read on!
So what’s done is done, and the iPhone is now truly unlocked and usable on any carrier, without having to open it. iUnlock was officially released by the iPhone Dev Team but it should be mentioned again that it was the work of well over a dozen dedicated people. Keep in mind that if you expect their to be updates to this stuff, you should make a donation to at least one of the groups I mentioned above.
Unlock the iPhone in OS X - 7 Easy Steps

I have all the files you need and a quick guide for performing the unlock on OS X below. A huge thanks to my Russian friend (guest184) in #iphone.unlock on undernet for putting the guts of this together before going to sleep. I just tested it and it worked fine for me on my iPhone here in Asia on Thai GSM and TRUE. I unlocked several more phones with others to verify the steps. If you need help post in the channel and I will do my best to assist, but I am no expert!
Before you Begin: Restore your iPhone to Apple factory settings and install the 1.0.2 update. This can be done by putting the iPhone into recovery mode (holding power and sleep buttons for 25 seconds) and then connecting to iTunes. Choose Restore. To confirm your version, go to Settings > General > About > Version.
Warning: These tools are not perfect and while it is quite rare, it is always possbile to brick your iPhone when messing with the firmware, and file structure. You’ve been warned.
Step 1 - Jailbreaking with iNdependence
You need to jailbreak your iPhone in order to write files to it. There is a lot written about this and it is pretty simple to do (1 click) but it often causes problems. A good tool for doing this is either iNdependence, or iFuntastic. iNdependence works best for me so that is what I will show here. The latest version of iFuntastic (v3.x) installed a lot of uneccesary stuff on my iPhone so I avoided it.

This tripped me up! iNdependence asks for the iPhone firmware files. This is a 92mb download you can grab here. Now you need to rename this file .zip and then unzip it somewhere so you can point to it when iNdependence asks for it. When it finished you should see this:

Step 2 - Activation
You need to activate the iPhone now. Againt this is a 1 click solution from within iNdependence, and it will again ask for the iPhone firmware files from the last step. After some rebooting you should be activated and can now check out the iPhone dock area etc. Easy so far!
Step 3 - SSH and Installer
Now we need some tools, specifially SSH installed on the iPhone. In order to do this you need to install installer.app from NullRiver. Others had success installing SSH right from iNdependence but sadly it wouldn’t happen for me.

Installer really kicks ass and will open up a whole new world of iPhone apps you never knew existed. You will really be surprised at what is already available for free. Be sure to set up your wi-fi settings because Installer is so smart it just downloads stuff straight from the internet to your iPhone. Right now we are interested in installing the following in this order:
BSD Subsystem (v1.5 currently - adds some FreeBSD tools)
Community Sources (v2.5 - adds tons of community maintained homebrew apps, yay!)
Installer (v2.63 - Installs stuff!)
OpenSSH (v4.6x - allows us to SSH to the iPhone) Alright if those apps installed okay you should be able to SSH to your iphone (user: root / password: dottie):
ssh root@your.iphone.ip

Be sure and change the root password at some point - now is a perfect time:
passwd root
Step 4 - Copy the Needed Files
Okay you can remove the SIM from your phone, we won’t need it until the end of the procedure. Now we need to copy some files from the zip I provided onto the iPhone and get hacking. You can simply do this step with any SFTP client like Transmit, whcih is what I did. Put the files from the zip onto your iphone into these locations, you will not need to create any folders:
/usr/libexec/lockdownd
/etc/termcap
/bin/ice.fls
/bin/nor
/bin/iunlock
/bin/bbupdater

Step 5 - Hack the iPhone
Login to iPhone via SSH and execute the following, everything should be cool but be sure to watch for errors. The NOR dump/patch will take about 20 minutes so grab some Corn Pops:
chmod +x /bin/iunlock
chmod +x /bin/bbupdater
mkdir /usr/local
mkdir /usr/local/etc
/bin/launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
iunlock ice.fls nor
bbupdater -v

Step 6 - tweak the Modem Settings
Now we need to tweak the modem a bit. Again in SSH run:
minicom -s
It will yammer about no config file found which is just fine. Select serial port setup, and change /dev/modem to /dev/tty.baseband, save setup as dfl, exit.

You now should have intialized the modem and are dumped to a command line within minicom 2.2. You are so close now it’s not even funny. Type:
AT+CLCK=â€PNâ€,0,â€00000000″
and then
AT+CLCK=â€PNâ€,2
Both command shoud result in an OK response from minicom.
Step 7 - Dance Around the Room
Reboot the iPhone and slap your SIM card in now. You should now be basking in the warm glow of having a fully unlocked iPhone. If not don’t despair. These tools are not perfect and not everyone pulls off the unlock on their first attempt (me included). If you have a problem, a restore and restarting the procedure over again can very likely yield different results.
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->

Cũ 06-05-2013, 09:09 AM
nhatlinhltd nhatlinhltd đang online

Bài gửi: 1.547
Mặc định

Ai không rành mấy cái này hú em 1 tiếng. Em Unlock hộ cho.

Äem đếm nhà em unlock luôn. Bồi dưỡng 10$ má»—i cái thôi.

Contact Yahoo : pc2mt
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->

tanxuanda tanxuanda đang online

Bài gửi: 1.528
Mặc định

bác nào sang tiếng Việt cho dễ .

@pc2mt : ngÆ°á»i ta đã post bài để chỉ ae đỡ tốn 150$ , bác còn đổi làm giùm tính 10$ , vậy cÅ©ng Ä‘k làm mem GSM làm giá»
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->

tvptrading tvptrading đang online

Bài gửi: 1.413
Mặc định

Có gì đâu bác,bạn ấy nói cũng đúng mà,10usd quá rẻ,ủng hộ bạn ấy có công nghiên cứu mà,cố lên,với anh em đã mua được iphone thì 10usd xá chi
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->

alex.chan alex.chan đang online

Bài gửi: 1.581
Mặc định

ặc ặc. Äã nói là ai không biết làm thì hú tui.

Còn biết làm thì kêu tui chi nữa trá»i.

Tại làm cái này cũng cần chút ít kiến thức IT mà, dùng SSH mà.

Tui đăng ký member của gsm để vào xem diễn đàn chứ làm gì, hông đăng ký hông cho download attach file hehe
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->

phulyfap phulyfap đang online

Bài gửi: 2.328
Mặc định

http://iphone.unlock.no/

cái đó hướng dẫn cụ thể.
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->

dogothanhhien dogothanhhien đang online

Bài gửi: 2.337
Mặc định

Tôi Post bài này lên để anh em diá»…n đàn giúp đỡ nhau, nhÆ°ng pc2mt lại kiếm tiá»n lại là sao??????. Anh em cần thì cuối tuần này tôi hÆ°á»›ng dẫn step by step bằng Tiếng Việt.
Enjoy!!!
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->

sp sp đang online

Bài gửi: 275
Mặc định

tuyệt vá»i cho tinh thần đóng góp
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->

seaf34 seaf34 đang online

Bài gửi: 268
Mặc định

sao chán bác royus thế không biết. Tôi muốn kiếm tiá»n thì tôi pót link lên làm gì.

Làm như 10$ của bác là lớn lắm vậy đó.

Tui mà nói làm không thử xem có ai tìn và dám nhỠtui làm hông. Dân mình vậy đó haha.

NhÆ°ng mà dù sao Ä‘em cho tui làm (nếu ngÆ°á»i đó không làm được) thì tui lấy 10$ coi nhÆ° tiá»n công.

Chán bá» xừ, Làm nhÆ° mình bác là biết giúp ngÆ°á»i vậy đó.

Chán nhỉ.
Trả lời với trích dẫn
->

CHUYÊN MỤC ÄƯỢC TÀI TRỢ BỞI
Trả lời

Công cụ bài viết Tìm trong chủ đề này
Tìm trong chủ đề này:

Tìm chi tiết
Kiểu hiển thị

Quyền viết bài